Friday, February 29, 2008

We're going to Texas!

So many of you know that my brother, Cameron, is getting married(May 9th). Well we just bought our tickets, and we are planning our trip! An amazing vacation that we are SOOO excited for. The kids are mainly excited about the airplane ride! Here are a few of the places we are going to go;



The temple, of course! May 9th at 11am Cameron and Nicole will be sealed. That evening will be a polynesian reception (which I am SOOOO excited to see what all that will entail).







Sea World. Which I have been to once when I was younger and was totally awesome then.








The Alamo, "We can't go to Texas and not see the Alamo!" Than says, and I agree.








"Houston, we have a problem!" The NASA Science Center. Garrick is excited for this, space and astronauts! Little boys heaven.








And a Children's Museam, which looks WAY fun!





Then an amazing water park! Now, May just can't come soon enough!

7 comments:

Shannon B said...

Danielle...I am still so jealous! It will be the best vacation EVER!!! We would LOVE to go with you. Sea World is awesome, we went there on our honeymoon (in San Diego). Take tons of pictures!

By the way: We got your message the other night, soooo nice and cute. My phone was turned off (from Church earlier that day) so I missed a lot of calls. Sydnie was so happy to hear Garrick's voice! Very thoughtful of you guys!

The Kay Family said...

That sounds like the perfect family vacation. And, that temple is BEAUTIFUL!! You have a lot of fun things planned. I'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get back! The waiting is the worst part, though!!

Alissa said...

Maybe you have extra room in your suitcase? :-)

The Bott Family said...

How fun! It looks like you are going to have a blast. Enjoy! After reading your blog I have to put it on my "places I want to go" list.

Karen said...

WOW! I am so jealous! It sounds like you guys will have an amazing time. Wish we could go too.

Nicole said...

I'm so excited for ya'll to come down! It's going to be so much fun to see ya'll again. It will be so fun!

Oh yeah, also, I need Garrick to wear khaki pants. We did decide on khaki. It's going to be so great! I'm so excited!!!!

chuck and april said...

hey we are going to sea world for spring break and the alamo too!!! too bad it won't be at the sametime as you guys! that would be so fun to see you all. we are up here in oklahoma and it's only going to be like 4 hours to my sisters house and then 4 hours to san antonio. we are really excited too! have a great time!! april