Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Goats

My good friend and coworker's (Cristi) goats had babies, and we went to see them on Saturday. They have 11 babies if I remember right. The kids love the idea of "Farm Life," but their city born and raised mother wouldn't have a clue what to do on a farm, so they'll just have to be satisfied by visiting a farm now and then.
Cassidi holding a goat for my kids to see.

Not a great photo, I'm holding Trestin and trying to get the picture too. But anyways, one of Trestin petting a baby goat that Cristi is holding for us.


Garrick holding a baby speckled goat. I think he/she is the cutest. I love the spots!


Cristi helping Aleksia hold a baby goat.


Cristi was kind and let Garrick and Aleksia try milking a goat that has an abundant milk supply. They both did pretty good.

No comments: