Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day

Sorry I've been horrible about posting. Life at our house has been crazy, as I'm sure yours all are too. So with Trestin napping, and Garrick & Aleksia resting while watching a movie, I'll play catch up on the highlights.
For Than I made heart rice crispies (one of his favorites) on a stick with other various favorite candies around it, then gave him a bear (with yet to get a picture of me in it, I'm always behind the camera not in front). So I snuck out of the house the night before, and put it on his desk with a sign and paper hearts from my punches. The kids blew my cover the next morning, so he knew something was in his office. There are no secrets with a 3 year old!

This is what the kids got, a stuffed animal (puppy and hedgehogs). They found them that morning on their chairs (Trestin really doesn't have a chair yet, so he claims the swing as his).


You can't tell from this picture, but for V-day I painted pink hearts on Aleksia's fingers then put clear sparkles over the top. She was in heaven!


Our old ward invited us to their V-day party on Friday morning, and the kids made out like halloween! Yikes!!! To let you know, Garrick was very proud that he wrote his name on all 30 of the cards that he gave out! Good practice for him.


She's obviously more excited about the candy then the cards.

No comments: