Monday, January 21, 2008

Jealous of Janene Kay!


We took Than to school this morning, being a holiday the buses weren't running, and our van said it was 2 degrees! Yup, 2 degrees! In the 7 years we have been here, this is the most snow in one winter, and it's not over yet! It just keeps snowing more and more and more! I am tired of the snow and cold! So right now I am jealous of Janene Kay in sunny warm Florida, and those others of you that are warmer then 2 degrees! Mean while those of us in the Pullman and Spokane area (Sarah Goodey and Shannon Banks) FREEZE! I am scared to see what our Avista bill is going to be, seeing as a lot of our windows have bad drafts. So we are piling on the clothes, while inside of our house!

6 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I thought schools were closed today. ???

bowman family said...

It is freezing up here in Spokane! My car door was frozen shut this morning! Gotta love the Northwest!!

Shannon B said...

YIKES I KNOW!!! WAAAAY too cold for me! I don't mind the snow so much but when it is FRIGID out (like 2 degrees!) then that is a different story!!! I am already looking forward to spring and summer! I AM jealous of everyone who is in a warm climate right about now!

The Kay Family said...

Is this post really dedicated to me??? Awww, you are so sweet to think of me! No really though, the weather here has been a little bit cooler (like 30's and 40's) but we really enjoy it. Just wait until May-August and I'll be complaining that we are house-bound when ya'll are out playing. Try and stay warm, and play in the snow for us!!

Alissa said...

I'll admit it's been cold here in Washington - but my family that lives in South Dakota is dealing with a daily high of anywhere between -4 degrees and 8 degrees.... So I guess I'll just deal with this and count my blessings! At least I can go outside...! Brrrrr.....

Mower Family said...

I was a bit confused I thought for a moment I was reading and looking at pictures from my neck of the woods. The bright spot is that it will all thaw in the next month or so and then you'll have beautiful streams where sidewalks used to be!