Monday, September 22, 2008

Whitman County Fair 2008


I know, it's taken me FOREVER! But in my defense it's hard to work full time, take care of 3 kids, have a kindergartner (wake up at 6:45 am to get him ready for school to catch the bus early), get my church callings done, have extra "stuff" from work to do, try to stay on top of laundry/dishes/cleaning, and be pregnant (which entails varying degrees of constant nausea and fighting the urge to lay down and take a nap every 10 minutes. So here is the fair, FINALLY! The kids had a ball as usual. I on the other hand, felt really crappy, but survived! The Baby Barn was a usual hit with it's small crowd of nursing & diaper changing moms. The kids and I both entered stuff into the fair, which was fun. Everyday they would want to go look at their stuff and see their ribbons again. On Thursday they got to do the rides, since it was buy one pass get one free day! Trestin even got to participate some in the rides too! No sooner had it ended, and they where asking about the fair next year! So I guess they had a good time.

No comments: