Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines Cards

So this picture doesn't make sense, but if you go here; http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2010/01/photo-pops-vday-idea-genius.html it will. I "decorated" mine, but it's the same general idea.
This is what Garrick wanted to do for his class Valentines. Believe it or not, it's the best smile out of the bunch that we took!
So even though Aleksia was doing the melted crayon "you color my world" that Garrick did last year, she wanted a sucker Valentine too. So we did a couple for her too!

So around Christmas was CRAZY, and I didn't get out any cards this past year. So now that it's mellower, I decided to send out Valentine cards to make up the difference! So some of you will be getting one in the mail if I have your address! So be watchin'....





No comments: